Monday, October 6, 2014

Exclusive Newsletter @ www.appliedmetabolics.com





The most important and knowledgeable person that I have encountered during my successful 40-year bodybuilding career is Jerry Brainum.He gave me the edge when it came to preparing for competitions by providing me with vital information related to training and diet. This is the same type of information that will appear in his upcoming newsletter.Jerry gave me the schooling that I needed to develop one of the greatest physiques of all time. His knowledge on the inner workings of the body, along with supplementation, including how to best use these powerful nutrients to build muscle and burn fat, has helped my journey to the winner’s circle to be a frequent one. With Jerry’s advice,  I was able to win the Sandow trophy at the first Master’s Mr.Olympia in 1994. That enabled me to achieve “legend” status, and become a member of the Bodybuilding Hall of Fame. If you are serious about your bodybuilding, Jerry’s newsletter will provide you with the information that you need to build your championship physique. I strongly suggest that you subscribe today, and read each issue start to finish.

–Robby Robinson, “The Black Prince,” IFBB Mr.America 1975, IFBB Mr.World, 1975, Mr.International, 1976,IFBB Mr.Universe, 1976, Night of the Champions champ, 1978, 1979, NABBA Pro Mr.Universe, 1981, Master’s Mr.Olympia, 1994.

Jerry Brainum's exclusive Newsletter is at www.appliedmetabolics.com